We can be waiting at home for clients discharged from the hospital and provide a seamless and comfortable transition.
In every instance, our services are customized to fit the client’s exact requirements. We begin with a home visit and do a detailed assessment. Our nurse will assess what is needed and determine which of our agents will be the best fit for your situation.
In addition to regular duties, our nursing staff will handle all communication with physicians. Reporting concerns, changes, and developments to the family.
Thistlecreek provides registered nursing care for palliative care. Pre & post-operative clients. And any situations requiring nursing assistance in the home or hospital. Services are available by the hour. By the day and by the week. Both on a long and a short-term basis. Live in and live out.
We listen to clients. Our staff thinks in terms of our client’s needs. Not in terms of our services. We help them connect with community services that they may not otherwise discover.
For your convenience:
- Service can begin with as little as 4 hours notice.
- In-home visits can be arranged on a minimum 1-hour basis.
- Cancellations require no more than 4 hours notice.
- A ‘live’ voice will always greet you when you call.
- A staff member is always ‘on call’ outside of office hours.